The B.E.R. Home Foundation is an organization within the Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS®, Inc. The mission of the B.E.R. Home Foundation is:
- To accumulate assets from fundraising and donations that can be managed to serve our Members.
- To recognize our fellow Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® members who are in need.
- To be able to support and fulfill the needs of our Members and their families in a time of crisis.
Foundation funds may be requested by a phone call to any member of the B.E.R. Home Foundation. Each request is handled with complete confidentiality within the Foundation. Such a request is examined for approval and funds are distributed in accordance with our Bylaws. Funds may be requested for:
- Emergency Medical Needs
- Emergency Travel
- Assistance with Food or Shelter
- Catastrophic Events
There is no payback obligation. Future donations will be accepted.
The B.E.R. Home Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation under the approval of the Internal Revenue Service and incorporated under the State of Florida.
2019 Board of Trustees
President – Dixon Blevins
Vice President – Mark Ledbetter
Secretary –Dena Wilcoxen
Treasurer – Roger Brunswick
Trustee – Adrienne Meijer
Trustee – Morgan Hila
Trustee – Doug Purcell
Meighan Harris – CEO
* Each trustee serves a term of two years
* Each trustee serves a term of two years. Employer Identification Number: 27-161-17921. The Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® Home Foundation Florida Nonprofit Corporation Number: 1-000-000-2954.
To request assistance please contact one of the trustees listed above. All requests are anonymous.