The core purpose of the National Association of REALTORS®, Florida Association of REALTORS® and Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® is to inform, assist and educate members, to favorably promote the real estate industry and protect private property rights.
Exclusive use of the term REALTOR®
The term REALTOR® is a registered trademark that can only be used by members of the National Association of REALTORS®.
Full Time Staff & Association Leadership
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® is a smaller version of the FR Hotline and NAR Information Central.
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® employs a full-time Association Executive, Membership Services Coordinator, MLS Coordinator, Education Coordinator, and Communication/Technology Director who are all knowledgeable and professional.
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® has 4 officers/5 directors, elected by its REALTOR® members to set policies that mold and drive the association.
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® has a legal council who protects the interests of the Association.
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® has a volunteer RPAC/Legislative Chair whose primary duty is to follow local issues affecting the housing industry in Lee and Collier Counties.
- Electronic Lockbox System – www.supraekey.com or 877-699-6787
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® provides members with an electronic lockbox system at a discount rate for greater security and accountability.
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® allows you to enter the lockbox by eKey.
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® does not tie your lockbox to membership at Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS®. You can be a Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® Supra user independent of your Board affiliation.
Real Estate Forms & Tech Help
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® members can access Form Simplicity through FR at www.formsimplicity.com.
- FR supplies free IT support for forms and other issues 407-587-1450.
- FR also supplies free Legal advice to members (407) 438-1409
Government Relations & Lobbying
- Professional lobbying representation on local, state, and national legislative matters by knowledgeable staff and volunteers advocating for REALTOR® interests.
- Up-to-date information and legislative alerts on regulatory and judicial rulings affecting the real estate industry.
- Lobbying efforts supported by RPAC on the member’s behalf help to protect the housing industry from over-regulation and increase annual income potential by protecting your real estate business interests.
Education and Professional Development
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® provides members with opportunities for professional growth in multiple ways with discount rates on pertinent and timely topics that meet FREC CE requirements for licensing renewal.
- Opportunities to pursue designations locally, i.e. GRI, ABR, etc.
- YPN sponsored education for young professionals just getting started.
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® Affiliate Committee and YPN Committee plan many events that give back to the community from which REALTORS® derive their livelihood.
Grievance, Arbitration, Mediation and Ombudsman Services
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® maintains standing committees for Grievance and Professional Standards processing of complaints from the public or between REALTORS®. Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® staff members are trained to assist the committee members and Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® requires all committee members to attend an annual class on Professional Standards administration to ensure quality services.
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® offers monthly classes on the Code of Ethics to promote and maintain high ethical conduct within the Real Estate community.
- Ombudsman Services to allow the public and our members to speak confidentially with a trained REALTOR® to help address issues arising out of rentals, sales, listings, etc.
- Mediation Services to bring Brokers together in a more informal setting than the Professional Standards Hearing Panel to address issues arising out of commission disputes.
Member Services and Communication
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® staff prepares a weekly update to keep the membership informed of events, education opportunities, and networking events that are important to our members.
- FR sends out daily updates of important news events that affect our members locally, statewide and nationally.
- NAR and FR provide Realtor Party Calls to Action that are very important in addressing REALTOR® issues at the national and state level.
- FR maintains a tech line and a legal hotline to help agents through issues that arise from time to time.
- Participation on committees – member input is solicited and incorporated into program changes with committees that meet throughout the year.
- Social events such as the Annual Golf Tournament, Membership Breakfast meetings, YPN gatherings, and Affiliate sponsored get-togethers at our local establishments.
- New Member Orientation held monthly.
Why Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® MLS? (.65 PER DAY)
Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® was one of the original associations spearheading a data share MLS between Naples MLS, Ft. Myers MLS, and Cape Coral MLS. In August of 2013, Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® and these three MLS companies joined together to use the MATRIX MLS platform and to share all data with our members, thereby saving our member brokers and agents from having to pay fees to multiple MLS companies.
Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® offers the full-service MATRIX as well as:
- Remine PRO – A Desktop and phone app to search for properties more in-depth and find more information to create CMA’s.
- iMapp – Best tool to evaluate how a distressed property affects other properties around it.
- RPR – Real Property Resource – This tool offers the agent a very easy and visually pleasing Comp format to help with listing appointments and addressing the true value of a property.
- Realist – A Corelogic tax information tool.
- ShowingTime – Seamless web based showing services.
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® Agent Analytics – run meaningful reports you can send to clients about your market.
- Builder’s Update – The number one source of new home inventory in the nation. A patented system grants builders and vendors exclusive visibility to agents they have been asking for and REALTORS need to compete in new construction sales.
- Matrix, iMapp, and RPR classes each week (small and personal) with a One on One session available for scheduling to help those who need the extra time and attention.
Why Be A Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® MLS Broker?
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® MLS Broker reports available about brokerage and agent productivity within the Bonita Springs Estero REALTORS® MLS and the SWFLAMLS as a whole.
- Golden Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® MLS Sales Award – Broker subscribers of Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® MLS qualify their Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® MLS user agents to apply for the Golden Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS®
- IDX – We offer excellent prices to all vendors, in-house and hired, offering tools to you and your agents for websites offering a searchable MLS component.