An Assistant, licensed or unlicensed, to an entire office. Anyone accessing the Multiple Listing Service must have their own log in and password.
MLS Fining Procedure
Change Of Status Form
Important Phone Numbers/Info:
- The AnswerLink Matrix Support Line: 888-457-7637
Available Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
- SUPRA: 877-699-6787
- Form Simplicity: 407-587-1450
- Tech Support for Computer 407-587-1450
- Legal Hotline (RE Legal Issues): 407-438-1409
- MLS Advantage: 407-587-1450
- ListHub syndication list for BEAR MLS
MLS Membership Information
Participation in the Bonita Springs Estero REALTORS® is available to real estate agents with valid real estate licenses and whose Broker has joined as an office. Certified appraisers may also be able to participate in the MLS of Bonita Springs-Estero. The Multiple Listing Service of Bonita Springs-Estero, Inc. provides a large array of services to our Members, including:
A shared ownership service serving Southwest Florida with 4,000+ Member Real Estate Agents.
- Detailed property searches on residential, lot, land, and boat docks
- 24 hour market watch
- Public records search
- Hot sheet reports
- CMA/Prospecting reports
- Google Mapping search
- Links to Forms Simplicity, MLS Advantage and iMAPP
- Full sold history files on Collier and South Lee County for many years
Real Property Resources
- A compiled database owned and provided by the National Association of REALTORS®,Chicago, Illinois.
- Exclusive online real estate library
- Over 147 million property records built from public record and assessment information
- Available exclusively to REALTORS®
- Layers of data such as zoning, permits, mortgage and lien data
- Offers reports and analytical tools to help you turn data into genuine market insight
Multiple Listing Services Training Programs
Training programs conducted at B.E.A.R.
- Matrix Classes
- Matrix Searching & My Matrix Set-Up
- Matrix Listing Input & CMA Preparation
- Matrix Client Portal & Auto e-Mails
- Matrix for Advanced Users
- Matrix Private Tutoring
- CMA & Prospecting Training
- Real Property Resources Demos and Training
- Listing Book Classes
- Realist® Training
MLS Billing Information
- Your MLS fee invoices are e-mailed to you in June and December.
- They are due in this office by July 1 and January 1.
- It is important to keep your on-file e-mail address up to date with us so invoices do not get lost or go to spam.
- Late fees are incurred if you have not paid by the due date and your service will be interrupted if you are not fully paid (dues and late fee) within the period of time as stated on your invoice
- If your services are interrupted you will pay a reinstatement fee of $50.00
MLS Violation Fines — Our procedure for identifying violations, the time allowed to resolve and the fines associated with violations are detailed in the MLS Fining Procedure document to the right.