BER Global Network Presents : Intro to International Real Estate *2CE
October 23, 2019 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm ( Lunch will be provided)
Over the last 3 years, foreign buyers consistently purchased over $100 billion of residential property. How many of those sales were you a part of?
Take this class and learn if participating more
fully in the global market is for you.
Objectives: At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
• Define an international customer
• Understand the impact they have on local real estate markets
• Illustrate how international buyers and sellers are already here in Florida
• List elements involved in an international real estate transaction
• Calculate the effect currency fluctuation has on an international real estate transaction
• Describe specific regulations that impact foreign buyers and sellers
• Understand resources available to REALTORS® who choose to work in this market