Try It Today! MarketStats by ShowingTime
DATA TOOLS TO ANALYZE LOCAL TRENDS QUICKLY
We recently announced that we have partnered with ShowingTime to provide you with easy-to-use stats in a new suite of market reports and interactive tools called MarketStats by ShowingTime, which includes InfoSparks, FastStats, Local Market Updates, Monthly Indicators, the Housing Supply Overview, a Monthly Data Sheet and an Annual Report. These products will go a long way toward a broader understanding of the prevailing trends in our local housing market.
USE THE TOOLS
InfoSparks combines local geography with customizable housing variables, timeframes and market metrics in order to quickly analyze and share trend data in a clean, intuitive interface.
FastStats is a tidy, map-based interface that displays all available reports in one place. Simply select from a drop-down menu or from a map of the local region, and there will be a report waiting for you!
Local Market Updates are monthly, one-page market reports for nearly 20 predefined geographies in the region covering key housing metrics for single family and condo properties.
Monthly Indicators is a market-wide report that covers each of the key metrics in further depth with written analysis, overview pages for single family and condo properties, and historical trends for each metric.
The Housing Supply Overview offers trends by price range and property type in a quick and easy visual package.
The Regional Data Sheet provides many numbers in one simple place, allowing you to keep track of historical data or summarize key metrics.
The Annual Report provides a thorough package of details for local residential real estate, complete with a full-page summary write-up, quick facts about current trends for eight housing metrics, more thorough details and rankings of several metrics and a list of key values for all local geographies.
The MarketStats by ShowingTime tools allow us to support your needs in a meaningful way without spending hours creating your own data tables and charts.
Here are just a few of the many possible uses:
- Generate charts to support your recommendations at listing presentations.
- Compare local to regional numbers to better pinpoint what’s happening in unique micromarkets.
- Manage client expectations by answering the emotional point of price.
- Scan important market metrics like days on market and median sales price for your defined geographies.
- Emphasize your expertise and knowledge online and through email marketing campaigns.
- Write about a specific geography with local stats to back you up.
- Highlight a metric like months’ supply of inventory to emphasize current supply and demand trends.
- Investigate submarkets like condo or 3 bedrooms.
- Compare up to four geographies by several housing variables and market metrics at once.
- Define variable categories like property type, square footage and bedroom count.
- Share live charts and snapshots of the market or download raw data to make your own charts.