6 classes, 2 community opportunities, and a comprehensive introduction to real estate in SWFL.
All for $30
Answering Objections (2CE)
- Provide tools necessary to achieve sales goals
- Draw on the knowledge gained in this course to help sellers and buyers
- Recognize why objections are important to the sales process
- And Much More!
Prospecting and Qualifying Buyers (2CE)
- Identify sources of prospects
- Qualify prospects
- Adhere to the CAN-SPAM ACT of 2003
- Develop a plan to maintain contact with prospects
- Identify Buyer motivations
Preparation and Presentation for Sellers (2CE)
Develop knowledge, skills and tools necessary to plan and deliver listing presentations, so that the numbers of marketable listing increases; sharpen your preparation and presentation skills and develop the techniques involved in preparing for and delivering the listing presentation.
Elements of Successful Selling (2CE)
- Understand the steps of the sales cycle
- Discover the importance of the sales cycle in your success
- Explain how communication affects all steps of the sales cycle
- Define people skills and explain why they are important
Communication Skills (2CE)
- Effectively respond to the needs of buyers and sellers
- Develop an effective communication skill set
- Identify the elements of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
Marketing the Property and Servicing the Seller (2CE)
- Plan and execute an advertising/marketing campaign
- Develop a plan to maintain a positive working relationship with customers
- Explain the “Sales Process” to the seller so they know what to expect
In addition to her work as a loan officer and real estate professional, Danielle Damianov is also a teacher at heart. She has published books and courses on both business and real estate, sharing her expertise and knowledge with others. Whether she is working with clients to secure financing for their dream homes, or teaching a class on the intricacies of the real estate market, Danielle is dedicated to helping others succeed..
Adam Ruud is a highly skilled instructor, known for his ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information to his students. In addition to his work as an instructor, Adam is also a broker for Domain Realty in Fort Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, and Naples. Adam and his team specialize in residential real estate sales, and they have over 50 years of combined experience in property management, sales listings, sole-buyer representation, and consulting with investors. Adam is also the Treasurer of BER for 2023.
Mark Ledbetter is a broker with MVP Realty and the Vice President of BER for 2023. In addition to his work as a broker, Mark is also a talented instructor who teaches many courses for MVP. He has mentored many successful realtors, and is known for his ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information to his students. Mark is passionate about helping others succeed, and he is looking forward to bringing his teaching skills to BER through a series of courses.
Cid Fernandez is a skilled instructor and a loud and proud person who is best suited to teaching on the topic of communication. Cid is the instructor for the "Communication Skills (2CE)" class, and he has a passion for helping others improve their ability to communicate effectively. Cid is dedicated to helping his students improve their communication skills and achieve their goals.
Jennifer Springer the broker and owner of Orchid Realty Group, and the instructor for "Marketing the Property and Servicing the Seller (2CE)". She specializes in residential real estate and has extensive knowledge and experience in marketing properties. Jennifer's class is designed to help real estate professionals improve their marketing skills and take their careers to the next level. Whether you are looking to improve your marketing skills, or you are simply interested in learning more about the real estate market, Jennifer is ready to help you achieve your goals.
Appraisals and Homestead
Planning and Zoning
Code of Ethics (3CE)
Core Law (3CE)
When you register for the B.E.S.T. Designation program, you'll gain access to six informative classes and two community opportunities. You'll have one year from the date of registration to complete four out of the six classes and earn your designation. Click the link below to register and start your journey today!