Members Helping Members
The B.E.A.R. Home Foundation is an organization within the Bonita Springs-Estero Association of REALTORS®, Inc. (B.E.A.R.). The mission of the B.E.A.R. Home Foundation is:
- To accumulate assets from fundraising and donations that can be managed to serve our Members.
- To recognize our fellow B.E.A.R. members who are in need.
- To be able to support and fulfill the needs of our Members and their families in a time of crisis.
Foundation funds may be requested by a phone call to any member of the B.E.A.R. Home Foundation (B.H.F.). Each request is handled with complete confidentiality within the Foundation. Such a request is examined for approval and funds are distributed in accordance with our Bylaws. Funds may be requested for:
- Emergency Medical Needs
- Emergency Travel
- Assistance with Food or Shelter
- Catastrophic Events
There is no payback obligation. Future donations will be accepted.
The B.E.A.R. Home Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation under the approval of the Internal Revenue Service and incorporated under the State of Florida.
2017 Board of Trustees
Terri Speach, President
Dick Blevins, Vice-President
David Ged, Secretary
Nancy Dalaskey, Treasurer
Jason Lane, Trustee
Jay Caudill, Trustee
Christine Bauder, B.E.A.R. CEO, Trustee Member
- * Each trustee serves a term of two years
- Employer Identification Number: 27-161-17921
- The B.E.A.R. Home Foundation Florida Nonprofit Corporation Number: 1-000-000-2954